For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eek! Frightfully excited!

Things are busy, busy here at the House of Whimsy!

Spell Books are being dusted off...

Ingredient jars are being looked at to see if refills are needed...

Recipes are being gathered...
Gowns are being dusted off and tried on...

I heard a whisper (or a squeak) somewhere that there is a flurry of goings-on on the grounds of the Mouse Mansion, too, but I have no idea what that is about!  I just know that I am all a-twitter and a-gog as I prepare for this:


And there is just sooooo much to do, and sooooo little time.  But there is soooooo much excitement that I am tripping over my feet and my broom.

The cats have taken off with the bat wings and spider legs - I think they might have something up their furry sleeves, too.

"Tabbitha" (or "Tabs" or "Baby")
I hope not because when they start casting spells all kinds of strange things happen.  They have been known to bring the fur balls that hide under the couch to life and we end up with another cat, each of us blaming the other for bringing it in, all the while the cats are snickering behind their dainty little paws.

"Princess Peeper MacGee" (or "Peeps" or "Gee")
"BoJingles" (or "Bo-Bo" or "Bo-binski" or "Robo-Bo-Bo"

"Twinkle" (or "Stardust" or "Gypsy")

Don't let their cuteness fool you - we went from one cat to four before we knew it.  I know what they do when I am not looking!  As you can see, they are constantly changing their names so that when we call them and they don't respond, they simply blame us on not having called them in the first place.

Well, back to work...where did I put the dragon's breath???? 

Keep it Joyful, DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!