For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Magic is in the air...

Party planning going on! WooHooo!  Or WoooBOOOOOO! 
It is just days away and things are an absolute disaster in the art room.
 Prudence...
 ...and Penelope...
 are all in a flutter as they wait for the big day to arrive!
And Tabbitha is keeping an eye on them to be sure they do not dash off before everything is finalized...that is, when she isn't taking off with tiny pumpkins or ingredients for spells.

Which reminds me.  I found the ingredients the frisky felines stole the other day and just in time, too!  Those rascals had gathered all the furballs from around the house: the ones under the couch and in the corners where the broom has not been in a while.  When I discovered them, they were getting ready to transform it into yet another cat (which would have made 5 in all).  However, I was able to take the jar of bat wings away, which completely messed up their spell-casting.  Later, I went back and grabbed the jar of spider legs they had taken, as well.  If I am not very careful, we will end up being overrun.  
I hear them talking when they think I can't hear...the plan is to overwhelm us with sheer numbers.  I have to keep an eye on them all the time!
I am soooo excited about the Halloween Party this weekend - I hope you will stop by here and there to check out all the fun going on!
Well, off to put on the finishing touches!
Keep it Joyful, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!