For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home - LOAD Day 9

LOAD9 Home Sweet Home by A Mermaid Dream
LOAD9 Home Sweet Home, a photo by A Mermaid Dream on Flickr.
I was having such a hard time today - my muse seemed to have taken a day off. I loved the prompt, but just couldn't think of anything to do with it. Bleh. However, I do like the end result - it just took way too long to get there. After days of feeling like it was coming easy to me, today threw me off.

I'm discovering that I like simple pages.

Anyway, here it is! The space below the picture has another little journal box with our address but I didn't want to add it until after I took the photo of the page for privacy reasons.

Keep it Joyful, Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your home is gorgeous and your blog is totally amazing too!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful Donna! I love the shutters out front. I am so pleased to see you're keeping up on the LOAD. I hope you're enjoying it, you're creating some fantastic pages! By the way, sorry I haven't been around much, but I am doing my rounds now and will be hopping by any other posts I have missed in the past week or so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!