For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I apologize from the bottom of my {heart}!

Today is the blog hop for Project Life...and I thought (for some reason) that it was tomorrow.  I am terribly unprepared for today - it has been a busy week and a busy weekend.  I thought of rushing to get my photographs done and loaded, but there is just no way I can do it with all the other things I must do today as well - and my week was so busy that I had no time to do it before now. =(  I am teaching my first art class next week and LOAD began this past week, as well as a few other classes I am involved in.  Life is awesome, isn't it?  Truly!

However, I hope that you will follow the links below to the other wonderful Project Life participants and give them some support and "blog love"!

Jill http://jillconyers.com/  (the host of the hop)
I will do a better job of preparing for this next month!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and please do check out the other participants!  Happy Hopping!

2 comments:

  1. No worries Donna. I appreciate you posting this and keeping your "spot" on the list for the other participants. Hope to you see you on the list next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!