For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Friday, February 17, 2012

LOAD 2.12 Update

I'm playing catch-up on my blog. 

I have been busy, busy making LOAD pages, working on Project Life, learning more about blogging, getting photos better organized (there is nothing like joining a scrapbooking challenge only to discover what you thought was organized really wasn't...).  Also, we celebrated my youngest son's 19th birthday, celebrated Valentine's Day with my Hubs and then with goodies for my guys...life is full of GOOD stuff right now!

I look at this stack of scrapbook pages and I get all giddy!
I am so proud of myself for keeping up with the pages!!  I have not been keeping up with posting photos of them because of my busy week, but I told myself it is more important to get the pages done than to post pics of them online, right?  17 pages, folks!! Happy Dance going on here!

Since I left off with LOAD 9, I will post the others below.  There is also a link on my sidebar that will take you to my Flickr page where I have all of them posted in one place.
 (LOAD Day 10 - double digits!!)
 (LOAD Day 11)
(LOAD Day 12)
(LOAD Day 13)
 (LOAD Day 14)
(LOAD Day 15)
(LOAD Day 16)
I am still working on today's Layout A Day page and will post it later.  However, I was digging through some things and found this page that I made back in 2003.  Funny, things haven't changed all that much:
I also have a page of "Lots of Things I Love" from 2003, but it is hanging on my artroom wall - maybe I will take a pic and post that later, too. =)

How are you all doing with your LOAD pages?  I would love to take a peek, if you want to leave a link!

Keep it Joyful! Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna, I love your pages!!! They are fabulous!
    I don't know how you get those buttons on your blog for facebook and twitter...I belong to both, so I think they just "appeared." I didn't even notice they were there for the longest time--how funny, huh?
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one about "things that bug me". That's actually a genius idea. It gets all of the frustrations out in an artful way eh? You are doing so brilliantly with LOAD, all of your pages are coming out phenomenally :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!