For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Monday, February 13, 2012

My new BLOG BUTTON!!!

Ok, ok...I know I should be making scrapbook pages right now, but I just have to share this super easy, super awesome tutorial by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.

Seriously, I had no idea how easy it was to make a button.  I found her blog by happy accident (don't you just LOVE that?? I found one yesterday, too, in the same manner...I love it when that happens!) and clicked a link and BAM - there was the tutorial!  If you've ever wanted a button for your blog, but had no idea how to make it happen (unless you paid someone else to do it for you), then check out Susan's tutorial.

In the meantime, grab my button (it is on the sidebar along with the code you will need).  If there is an issue with it, please let me know so I can tweak it - otherwise let me know if it worked! =)  Thanks so much!

----------->

And thank you, Susan!

Keep it Joyful, Donna

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I think I can do this. Cross your fingers I'm goin in..may take me a while but OMG!! Thanks so much for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Isn't is great when you find a blog and learn something like this too. Great job and thank you for sharing.
    Thank you also for stopping by and your kind comment. SO nice to meet you. I am now a happy follower.

    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tutorial link, now I think I will have to get a proper blog button made, thanks for sharing, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like this a ton. I never knew how to do anything in the beginning with my blog (still don't) so tutorials and such help me a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool! So glad I saw you at Cindy's Woman Thing link party. ~Diane (I am #31)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!