For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mad Preparation for the Mad Hatter Tea Party!


Once again Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist is hosting the annual Mad Hatter Tea Party! Yay! (Click on the picture above to find out more details about the party)

I was pretty certain I would not be able to participate, which is why I am only today mentioning it.  Life has been quite full of things ~ but I was able to get a few things done for the party after all.  My plans are not exactly what I wanted to do originally, but that is ok.  Life is just that way sometimes and one just has to go with the flow, right?

So, I'm looking forward to visiting everyone on Saturday and I look forward to having some visitors here, too!

Tea parties are such FUN!

Joyfully,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!