Day Five of KIOS
I totally missed day 3 and 4. I have been so busy with other things outside of the cyber world, but I still plan to play along as much as I am able. Today I intend to try to get around to everyone's blogs and read up on what I've missed. I will try very hard to visit everyone!
Today we are asked to share 10 things about ourselves - this is SO "old skool"! Ok, here goes:
1. I am a hard core, unapologetic introvert who used to try very hard to be an extrovert. Didn't work. I'm much happier being my introverted self. This doesn't mean I don't like to be around people - I DO. I LOVE people. I just need long periods of quiet and alone time to recharge after I have been with people. That just means I need to pace myself - if I have a day out with friends, I need 2-3 days of quiet and solitude to recharge.
2. My favorite food of all time (at this time) is buffalo chicken. I ADORE buffalo chicken - mainly the sauce. And Pete's Buffalo Sauce is my favorite. I could drink the sauce. Seriously.
3. I have a Nintendo 2DS and I play Animal Crossing on it. My son got it for me as birthday gift. I am an amazing mayor (according to my people).
4. I love spooky stuff - I have my entire life! When I was a very small child we lived in a haunted house in Denver, CO. I have always been fascinated by the paranormal and have a healthy respect for it. I don't mess around with Ouija or spirit boards. I DO watch spooky stuff all the time - even around the holidays. I love me a really GOOD ghost story!
5. I am a coffee addict. Chock Full'O Nuts if my favorite coffee.
6. I once believed I could turn myself into a cat - like, when I was 7 or 8. I really, really believed this and spent several days trying to use my mind to transform me and my cousins and brother into Kimba the White Lion and his love, Kitty, and their friends Uncle Specklerex and I can't remember the name of the other one. For a while we were CERTAIN that it was working. We even pinned my uncle's beautiful silk ties to our pants, knowing that they would turn into tails. He was not happy about that and took away our tails. I am pretty sure that is why we never became Kimba and his friends. So much for the law of attraction.
7. My feet are shy.
8. I adore tiny, miniature things. And mice. I adore mice. I had my first mouse when I was about 9 or 10 and I have had several mice since then. Mice are my favorite. And cats.
9. I love to cook and bake and I show my love to others through food.
10. When I was a teenager, I lived in Italy. Some dear friends of mine and I planned to sail to the Bahamas someday. We even charted our course on maps. I love the ocean but I'm deathly afraid of sailing - but I was SO going to do this. We never did it, but it was so much fun planning it. One of those friends sent me a coin from the Bahamas a million years ago. On it is a sailing ship. I still have that coin.
So there are 10 things about me. There are a million or a billion more, but I didn't want to overwhelm you.