For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I blog in Chaos

Day  8 of KIOS - Share where we blog:

I blog in chaos, but I simply cannot do it any other way (you should see the rest of the art room...this is nothing...):


Joyfully,

Donna

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog space. And in the Art Room. Ah! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a special appreciation for chaos. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think us "Creatives" always have chaos (or a mess) but that's how we thrive....
    LOVELY space Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not chaos. A creative are, with lots of energy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, it doesn't look like chaos to me, it looks fun and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with them--to me, this doesn't look like chaos, but like fun and colorful inspiration! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a very inspiring space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is exactly the same way. The desk is slightly organized, but the rest of the room is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm blogging in chaos lately too, which is why I only showed a closeup of my laptop :) You're actually looks like a nice spot. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks nothing like chaos to me... ^-^ Beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely space! So full of colour and happy. It made me smile just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That doesn't look chaotic at all dear Donna but I'll take your word for the rest of the room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove it! Not chaos at all...inspiration and eye sparks everywhere... I'm the same way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!