For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Old Selfie...


Day one of Kickin' It Old Skool is the Selfie (I explain a little bit about it here.  Back in 2006/2007 I participated in the Self Portrait Challenge for a bit.  Here is one of those photos:


I still have crazy hair...

Check out the rest of the Old Skool fun here.  I can't wait to find out what the next prompt will be!

Joyfully,

Donna

21 comments:

  1. Great picture!

    Jen - Pierced Wonderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous eyes, Donna!

    Heather Luxion
    (Fellow Kickin' It Old Schooler!)
    http://www.heatherluxion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crazy hair! It looks like mine when it decides to be curly which is not every day (so weird to have straight one day and curly the next. I am blaming it on menopause which gets the blame for everything in my life lately)
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say such nice things! I've really enjoyed reading the responses to the prompt on everyone's blog posts today - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such warm eyes! I love that you, me and Shannon all did and shared a pic from Self-Portrait Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a Photo a week for a year several years back. It was an experience. Love your natural curls. I suffer from them as well, lol
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, thank you! I, too, think it is neat that we pulled photos from the ol' archives! =)

    Dawn, I laughed out loud when I read your comment - it often does feel like suffering. They go where they want: up, down, sideways...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I love your crazy gorgeous hair and those beautiful soulful eyes. I bet they don't miss much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your hair is great. I am looking forward to getting to know you during the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember those challenges! Well done and I envy your curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh that's not crazy hair -- that's beautiful hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo I agree with the other comments, that is some super adorable hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am playing as well! Love the curls, my friend! Cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always love your gorgeous curls Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am really looking forward to this month and getting to know you all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the hair! I had it like that a few years back when I cut it short and it felt great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!