For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Thursday, January 9, 2014

What makes me happy right now:

Kittens with laser-eyes...

 Kitties with giant peepers...

Content and smiling kitties...

A sweet Twinkle-pie under the tree...

Naughty kitties caught at the kitchen sink (hmmm...who turned on the water?)

Kitties gone a-sailing...


Actually finding something that was made in the USofA...

...my husband testing for and earning his black belt in Tae Kwon Do (sorry for the blurry picture - it is a capture from a video I took of him - he has an awesome tornado kick!)...

Morning coffee in my adorable new mug...

A powdered-sugar winter sunset...


Warm, homemade soup and fresh-baked biscuits...

A tangerine sunset...

Twinkly lights in the dining room...

Making a mess in my art room, painting for the first time in what feels like forever - a wee painting for my art journal...



...a happy breakfast made by my son...

And this song:



What makes you happy right now?

Joyfully, 

Donna xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is the absolute sweetest painting! And I couldn't help but notice you keep your gesso in a mayo bottle, that's such a good idea :P Sweetest kittens and sweetest mug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!