For the Everyday Ordinary...

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all in the world, for your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fresh New Spring - Fresh New Blog!


I have finally finished my blog revamp and I am super-duper excited to share it with everyone!  I have learned so much about html and layout that some nights I even dreamed about it!  I thought at one point I might go crazy, but in the end I'm no crazier than I ever was.

So, let me take you on a tour of the new Joyfully Donna!  First of all, you can now get to it by simply typing www.joyfullydonna.com or joyfullydonna.com in your address bar - Yay!

Next, check out my About page to find out more about me.  Also along the top are sections for Recipes, which I plan to add to.  The plan is if you are trying to find a specific recipe, you can go to the Recipe tab, find the direct link and not have to scroll through the entire blog to find what you want.

Same with my Seasonal and Tutorial tabs.  I know that they are all a bit sparse at the moment, but it is my intention to add more to each section on a regular basis, so please check back often.

Now to the sidebar.  You can click on any of the buttons to find me at various places on the web. Or search for something in particular.  You can subscribe by the RSS feed button, or if you prefer, get my posts in your email.

If you have a blog or website, please feel free to grab my little button.  Below that are the Google Connect and Linky app if you wish to follow my blog from there.

And, there is my new Joyfully Donna Facebook page!

Along the bottom of my blog you will find my Pinterest Boards and Instagram and a link to my Storytime Videos (just for fun!)

I love how it turned out, but I'm very glad to be done with the bulk of it so I can get back to writing posts again.

Please let me know what you think.  If you find any broken links, please let me know that, as well.

Joyfully,
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna! This is absolutely beautiful! You are such an amazing artist, with such a whimsical spirit and this layout is so YOU. I am loving that tutorial section, what a beautiful idea, and I'm sure it will be filled with such lovely projects in time to come!

    Thank you for your sweet comment about my Etsy troubles. If you do have any thoughts or ideas I'd love to hear them, just Facebook message me! I'm at a loss right now and trying to consider different avenues for my business, I certainly don't want to quit altogether!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! You've given me a boost of confidence! =) Also, please don't quit - I will message you later today.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ Let's chat!